Every time we do laundry, our clothes shed tiny, unseen microfibers (including plastic), which go down the drains of our washing machines and into our waterways. And most of us don’t even know it! There’s plastic hiding in our waterways and ocean! That’s not great for the animals living in those waters or for us.
The Cora Ball is a new kind of laundry ball. Inspired by the way coral filters the ocean, the Cora Ball collects our microfibers into fuzz we can see, so we can dispose of microfibers in the right way. At the same time, Cora Ball helps PREVENT microfibers from breaking off your clothes, reducing the total amount of microfibers produced and protecting your clothes. Together, we can keep these microfibers out of our waterways and our ocean. Yes! Just toss the Cora Ball into your washer. It's a simple step that has a big impact wash after wash.
- Prevents AND catches microfiber pollution
- Reduces the amount of microfiber shed by your clothes
- Just toss into ANY laundry machine to get started
- Gentle on everyday clothes, yet highly durable
- Easy to use, easy to clean
Measures approximately 4" x 3.5"