A plastic wrap and plastic bag alternative, Loggerhead Marinelife Center offers sustainable beeswax Z Wraps in packs of three. The multi-pack includes small, 1 medium and 1 large and can replace the use of more than 3,000 plastic bags.
Using the reusable beeswax wraps will result in food lasting longer and staying fresh and crisp. Wrap cheese, half an avocado, lemon, a sandwich or leftover veggies. Seal up even big, bulky stuff like half a melon, half a head of cabbage, or a pitcher of cold brewed coffee. Your containers, casseroles, and bowls of various sizes can be covered, too.
When you shop, shop for a cause and save the planet. All purchases directly benefit Loggerhead Marinelife Center’s mission of sea turtle and ocean conservation.
1 Small: 8" x 8”
1 Medium: 12" x 12”
1 Large: 12" x 15”
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. Stackable.
- Z Wraps can be placed anywhere in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, or even in the freezer.
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave out to air dry. Avoid wringing out the Z Wrap - it can damage the wrap.
- One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep beeswax food wraps away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.