This necklace is made with 4ocean plastic that crews recovered directly from the beaches of Oahu, Hawaii.
With premium sterling silver, this necklace is proof that ocean trash can be turned into something beautiful. Featuring blue flakes of 4ocean plastic suspended in a plant-based epoxy, each one is handcrafted for an artisanal flourish that makes each and every piece unique.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean for every necklace sold
- 10mm round bezel necklace with stationary pendant
- 1mm cable chain adjusts from 16” to 18” with lobster clasp closure
- Blue 4ocean Plastic flakes suspended in a plant-based epoxy resin
- All plastic recovered directly from the beaches of Oahu, Hawaii by 4ocean crews
- Hypoallergenic .925 sterling silver
- Handcrafted in Guatemala